Update time：2023-04-25 10:16:02 / Views：101
Metal cards give people a noble feeling, so many people with status will apply for metal cards to give themselves a face. But we do not know much about the types of metal cards and the requirements of the manufacturing process. Lets take a look.
The types of metal cards and the requirements of manufacturing process
vip metal card
Metal cards are traditionally made of brass and steel as metal materials, using leading new process electrophoresis technology, using leading new process technology, with water operation procedures such as design, drawing, wire cutting die, stamping, corrosion, printing, polishing, plating, filling, drip glue, packaging, after polishing, corrosion, plating, filling, drip glue, packaging and other water operation procedures.
Metal card types:
Metal cards include metal cards, metal silver cards, metal membership cards, metal VIP cards, metal Buddha cards, metal magnetic stripe cards, metal barcode cards, metal printing cards drip glue cards, 18k gold gold and silver cards 24k gold and silver cards and a series of products using precious metal materials - pure copper or purple copper and 18 kinds of K, 24K through a variety of traditional processes and modern advanced technology refined real gold surface processing.
Metal card production process description:
1. File format: cdr, ai, eps, pdf and other vector graphics
2. size: commonly used there are three, 85mm × 54mm, 80mm × 50mm, 76mm × 44mm, other shapes and sizes of shaped cards can also be made according to customer requirements.
3. Thickness: commonly used thickness of 0.35mm, can also be made 0.25mm, 0.30mm, 0.40mm, 0.50mm, 0.80mm 0.1cm and other thickness.
4. Color: including three colors (or multi-color) screen printing, can also be used as full-color metal cards.
5. Lace: can be selected from the companys lace library, or designed at will.
6. Backing: can only be selected from the companys backing library (or according to the sample card) or designed and made by customers.
7. Coding: can be divided into printing code (also called flat code), corrosion convex code, corrosion concave code, concave and convex code.
At present, the advantages of metal cards are: luxury and fashion, outstanding identity, environmental reuse, long-term preservation, striking, and promote opportunities!