With the emergence of magnetic card and drip card, a new smart card technology visual card is widely used in modern society, and the visual card has realized the communication between the cardholder and the card. Drip card visual card is a kind of visual card. Lets take a look at the technical features and applications of drip cards.
Technical features and application fields of drip card
Drip card visual card M1 visual card ID visual card
The technical characteristics of the drip adhesive card visual card.
1. card printing graphics, the information inside the card can be presented on the card surface.
2. card surface information (text, pictures) can be repeatedly erased and printed, high printing resolution, clear text, no consumables.
3. Different thicknesses of thermal materials can be selected, different sizes of printing range can be set, and the printing content can be set freely.
4. can be used in combination with the smart chip for more comprehensive functions.
5. cardholders immediately understand the information in the card, increasing customer loyalty and stimulating consumption interest.
6. Personalized visual information, showing taste and fashion, and enhancing the advertising effect of merchants.
7. Thin cards are light and fashionable, easy to carry, beautiful and invisible with full coating.
8. magnetic stripe thick card standard bank card size can be increased by low magnetic stripe, applicable models are widely.
9. Chip thick card combined with a variety of intelligent chips, powerful, widely used.
Drip card visual card application areas.
1 industry retail: department stores, shopping malls, supermarkets, specialty stores, etc..
2. catering and entertainment hotel, bar, KTV, spa, health center, etc.
3. Health and medical cards, diagnosis and treatment cards, health care cards, etc.
Transportation: subway, light rail, cab, air, ferry, etc.
5. Government public utilities residence permit management, driver management, vehicle management, immigration management, library, etc.
6. industrial use: production process management, logistics management, etc.
7. other automobile 4S stores, beauty salons, schools, training institutions, etc..