Update time：2023-03-27 10:43:49 / Views：145
Now many hospitals are using induction PVC as hospital medical cards, what are the advantages of using induction PVC as hospital medical cards? What is the specific process of the hospital medical card? To address this issue, lets take a look at the advantages of Jiangsu induction PVC hospital medical card and the process of using it.
Advantages and use process of induction PVC hospital medical card in Jiangsu
Induction PVC hospital visit card
Advantages of Jiangsu inductive PVC hospital medical card.
1. High reliability
There is no mechanical contact between the inductive PVC card and the reader, avoiding various failures caused by contact reading and writing. For example, poor contact caused by rough card insertion, non-card insertion, dust or oil. In addition, there is no exposed chip on the surface of the non-contact card, so there is no need to worry about the chip falling off, electrostatic breakdown, bending damage and other problems, which not only facilitates card printing, but also improves the reliability of the card.
2. Convenient operation
Because of the non-contact communication, read-write in 10CM card can be operated within the range, so there is no need to insert the card, very convenient for users to use. Sensing card in the use of no direction, the card can in any direction through the read-write surface, can complete the operation, greatly improving the speed of each use.
The sensing card has the fast anti-collision mechanism, can prevent the data interference between the cards. Therefore, the reader can handle multiple induction card PVC card at the same time. This improves the parallelism of the application and actually increases the working speed of the system.
Hospital medical card use process
Jiangsu induction PVC hospital medical card use process.
1. Go to the registration office of each floor or the registration sub-office of each clinic with the medical card, and then wait at the entrance of the corresponding clinic in the order of registration. After the doctor calls, present the registration ticket.
2. The doctor writes a prescription or examination, test, treatment form, etc. If the medical card balance is sufficient, the patient can check the medication, examination, test and treatment directly at the corresponding department; if the medical card balance is insufficient, please go to the charge window on each floor to recharge. Patients with medical insurance cards must also apply for card top-ups. If you use your medical insurance card to pay for examination, treatment or medicine, please go to the charge window first to swipe your medical insurance card to deduct the cost.
3. Medical card for one person is limited to your own use and cannot be borrowed or shared with each other. When children go to the doctor, please use the childrens own information for this card. Please keep the medical card and recharge voucher in a safe place. After the medical treatment is over, you can return the balance of the card at the charge window or keep the card for the next return visit.
4. Refund of medical card for implemented projects: for medicines, please go to pharmacy for refund and computer refund; for refund of examination and treatment fees, please go to the appropriate department for refund, signed by the relevant personnel with the reason for refund, and stamped by the outpatient office to the charge window for refund.
5. Lost medical card, hold the recharge voucher to the recharge charge window, the charge staff will verify the information and then lose the card. To replace the medical card, bring the cardholders ID card or other valid documents to the designated charging window. After the fee collector has reviewed the correct information, a new card or refund should be reapplied.